As of January 1, 2014, 144letters.net is now operated by Matheau J. W. Stout, Esq., a Microcap Securities and OTCMarkets attorney.
To request an opinion, or to ask questions, contact Matt Stout at The Law Office of Matheau J. W. Stout, Esq.
(410) 429-7076 Tel
(888) 907-1740 Fax
Tags144 legal opinion letter 144 letter 144 letters 144 opinion 144 opinion letter 144 opinions 144(k) 144letters.net affiliate affiliate rule 144 consulting rule 144 control person control stock exempt from rule 144 former shell company Matheau J. W. Stout matheau stout sec Matheau Stout securities lawyer non-affiliate under rule 144 non shell status otc markets lawyer OTCQB pink current pink sheets private placement Reg D stock restricted legend restricted stock restricted stock transfer rule 144 Rule 144 attorney rule 144 exemptions rule 144 holding period Rule 144 lawyer Rule 504 stock same day 144 opinion letter sec rule 144 Section 4(a)(1) lawyer securities attorney opinion sell restricted stock shell company stock purchase agreement subscription agreement transfer agent wire transfer confirmation
- Shareholders in Current or Former Shell Companies
- What is the Rule 144 Holding Period for SEC Filers Shown as Pink Sheets on OTCMarkets.com?
- When are Rule 144 Opinions Not Issued?
- What is the Holding Period for Stock Acquired Under a Subscription Agreement?
- Current Public Information Requirement Under Rule 144 for Multiple Sales
- How To Document the Rule 144 Holding Period in a Private Placement
- Is a Pink Current Issuer “Fully Reporting” Under Rule 144?
- Affiliates Can Sell Stock After 90 Days under Rule 144
- Beneficial Ownership for Affiliates Under SEC Rule 144
- When Can I Have the Restricted Legend Removed From My Stock Certificates?